Carnival will be running
The Maple Leaf Festival wouldn't be the same without the carnival downtown.
One of the many mainstays of the festival, the carnival will agains be located in the area in front of the Baldwin City Public Library, Seventh and High streets.
The carnival is scheduled to run Friday, Saturday and Sunday, but often it gets an early jump on the Thursday before the festival.
The usual ride and games will be available. A food booth will also be at the same location.
More like this story
- Baldwin City artist Tom Russell dies
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Baldwin City team wins Sunflower State Games wrestling team championship
- Kansas City Connection: Dance festival, Big Picnic, Van Halen make braving summer heat worth it
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly