‘Espress Yourself’ offers coffee, etc.
"Espress Yourself" is a new coffee shop located at 713 High. Owners are Trina Schartz and Stephanie Schimke. Store hours are Monday through Thursday 7a.m. to 2 p.m., Friday and Saturday 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. and closed Sundays.
The menu includes grilled panini consisting of BBQ sandwiches, chicken, tuna and vegetarian food. There are hot and cold drinks and smoothies, pastries and bread are available from Great Harvest in Lawrence. They also have bagels, cookies, date bars, muffins and brownies. Soup will be added when the weather turns cooler.
At Friday's kick off of Art Walk, Espress Yourself will feature the art of Terry Schartz and Patricia A. Dillard will entertain on her pedal harp.
Live music will be on hand for the grand opening which is planned for June 9.
More like this story
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Douglas County will create a public building commission
- Top Kansas GOP lawmakers to unveil school funding proposal
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty