‘Espress Yourself’ offers coffee, etc.
"Espress Yourself" is a new coffee shop located at 713 High. Owners are Trina Schartz and Stephanie Schimke. Store hours are Monday through Thursday 7a.m. to 2 p.m., Friday and Saturday 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. and closed Sundays.
The menu includes grilled panini consisting of BBQ sandwiches, chicken, tuna and vegetarian food. There are hot and cold drinks and smoothies, pastries and bread are available from Great Harvest in Lawrence. They also have bagels, cookies, date bars, muffins and brownies. Soup will be added when the weather turns cooler.
At Friday's kick off of Art Walk, Espress Yourself will feature the art of Terry Schartz and Patricia A. Dillard will entertain on her pedal harp.
Live music will be on hand for the grand opening which is planned for June 9.
More like this story
- Legislative actions, inactions cause concern in Baldwin City
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Kansas GOP touts school funding law; districts look to cut
- Kansas lawmakers draft new plan to raise taxes to fix budget
- Kansas headed toward another school finance debate next year