Petition for City Lake
To the Citizens of Baldwin:
I have written a petition concerning Baldwin City Lake. It reads, "Resolved: That Baldwin City Lake not be sold, but retained as a small preserve and recreation area for the citizens and friends of Baldwin City, Kansas."
Many people have expressed interest in signing such a petition, and I want to thank all who have done so. Some of the most ardently interested do not live or vote in the city. I am sorry that they cannot sign the petition. Only those registered and eligible to vote in Baldwin City elections can be legal signers.
Several volunteers in town will be circulating the petition and I will have copies to sign at my home, 708 3rd Street.
More like this story
- Baldwin move to state semi-finals with 3-1 victory against Spring Hill
- Baldwin High School students commited fans of Bulldogs
- Baldwin bulldozes Bishop Ward for state berth
- Use of batboys and girls suspended after 9-year-old's death
- Baldwin coach, top scorer named to LJW Girls Basketball All-Area Team