Reactions to the car
To the editor:
I read the article about the city's new contract with the city administrator.
We have our own business and have a company vehicle for the use of employee's to do their job. They have driven their own vehicles to work and back, not the company's. It is too costly and hard to determine whether the mileage is business or personal; also the insurance would be different, depending whether or not they charge for business use or personal use.
With the money increase Mr. Paine is getting he should be able to upgrade his own personal car if he wants; that's his personal business.
I am sure I could think of more to say about Mr. Paine and his job performance, however, I am not the expert.
Kristine M. Gammon
More like this story
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Long VA waits less of a problem in Kansas than elsewhere
- Christie wins another term, three new members elected to Baldwin City Council