Judith Adell Davidson
JUDITH (JACKIE) ADELL DAVIDSON
Graveside services were Monday for Judith (Jackie) Adell Davidson, 59, Baldwin City. Mrs. Davidson died Thursday, February 15, 2001 at Lawrence Memorial Hospital. She was buried in Oakwood Cemetery, Baldwin City.
She was born August 29, 1941 in Houston, Texas, the daughter of Delbert Hall and Carolyn Jeanne (Fischer) King. She graduated from Baldwin High School in 1959 and attended Emporia State University.
She married Donald Davidson on May 12, 1962 at the First United Methodist Church, Baldwin City. They lived in Kansas City, Mo. for 23 years before moving back to Baldwin City.
She was an insurance biller for St. Francis Hospital, Topeka. She was a volunteer for the Peter Marshall Celebrity Golf Tournament for nine years benefiting the Ronald McDonald House.
Her parents preceded her in death.
Survivors include: her husband, Donald Davidson; three daughters, Tina Davidson, Teri Nichols and her husband, Richard, all of Baldwin City, and Toni Flippen and her husband, Tom, Independence, Mo.; three brothers, Keith King, Howard, Kansas; Jim King and Chris King, both of Baldwin City; one aunt and three grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the American Cancer Society and may be sent in care of Lamb-Roberts-Heise Funeral Home, PO Box 64, Baldwin City, KS 66006.
More like this story
- Baldwin City, township firefighters battle prop blazes
- Baldwin City to work with owners of unsafe electrical meters
- Sheriff's office investigating allegations of missing money from Wakarusa Township fireman's fund
- Baldwin City council hears updates on quality-of-life projects
- Baldwin City to pick 3 council members, 4 board members in Tuesday's election