Childish sign behavior
To the editor:
Well, I see the opponents are having their people working for them. My Carol Taul sign was stolen and Ken Hayes broken over. One can tell that an intelligent person would not do such a childish thing. It does not keep me from voting for them and to tell other people to do the same. It shows me that the opponents know there are people more qualified. Baldwin needs a complete change in government and I will do all I can to see it done. So much needs to be done and a lot more intelligently. I believe in progress but it has to be done with some intelligence.
I will still vote for Carol Taul and Ken Hayes and I urge others to do the same.
More like this story
- Marijuana refugee returns to Baldwin City to advocate for limited use of drug
- Baldwin High School wrestlers win 4th-straight league title
- Lawrence-Douglas County health department to host measles vaccination clinics
- Kansas changing notification for vehicle tag renewals
- Four possible parking lot sites near BJHS/BHS campus reviewed