Childish sign behavior
To the editor:
Well, I see the opponents are having their people working for them. My Carol Taul sign was stolen and Ken Hayes broken over. One can tell that an intelligent person would not do such a childish thing. It does not keep me from voting for them and to tell other people to do the same. It shows me that the opponents know there are people more qualified. Baldwin needs a complete change in government and I will do all I can to see it done. So much needs to be done and a lot more intelligently. I believe in progress but it has to be done with some intelligence.
I will still vote for Carol Taul and Ken Hayes and I urge others to do the same.
More like this story
- Baldwin City Council awards contract for U.S. 56/High Street realignment
- Rural Kansas road to become Home on the Range Highway
- Overland Park approves 165-mile bicycle network
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits