Dog tags need renewing by January’s end
The Baldwin City Police Department would like to remind everyone that all dog tags will expire Dec. 31 and they must be renewed prior to Jan. 31, 2002.
The fee is $5 if spayed or neutered and $10 if not. A $2 late fee will be added each month, per tag, after Jan. 31. The new tags are available at the Baldwin City Police Department and may be acquired in person or by mail. Proof of rabies vaccination with expiration date must accompany request for renewal.
"Each and every dog in Baldwin City, including house dogs, must be tagged," Tara Craig, animal control officer, said. "Fines can be large if your dog is picked up while running at large without the required tags."
For more information call the BCPD at 594-3850.
More like this story
- Eudora seeks county funding for paramedics, ambulance; sheriff requests funds for corrections
- Douglas County will create a public building commission
- Baldwin school district's proposed 2015-2016 proposed budget maintains current mill levy
- Douglas County to have townhall meeting on jail expansion
- Kansas lawmakers' tax plan makes numerous policy changes