‘Cup of Java’ was a success
To the Editor:
The Baldwin Community Arts Council would like to thank all the council members who brought baked goods to the "Cup of Java" Art Walk on Sept. 15. There were far too many to thank personally, but we are very grateful. We also wish to thank those who helped to paint and glaze coffee mugs on Wednesday prior to the event. "Cup of Java" was very successful due to the combined efforts of a large number of people.
The weather cooperated and made for a very enjoyable evening for everyone. The Baldwin Community Arts Council continues to be inspired by the interest and commitment of Baldwin City residents in local functions.
Christy Carlisle, president
Baldwin Community Arts Council
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction
- Kansas City Connection: Tour spotlights how things are growing in urban gardens, farms