Wildcat pep rally scheduled before game
Baker University alumni and friends can show their support for the Wildcat football team in the KWTO Bowl by attending a pre-game social and pep rally in Bolivar, Mo.
The social and pep rally, hosted by Daniel Lambert, Baker president, and his wife, Carolyn, will take place from 10 to 11:30 a.m. Saturday at the Country Kitchen restaurant on the corner of Hwy. 13 and Hwy. T. There will be juice, coffee and lots of cinnamon rolls. Admission is free. Please make reservations by calling 888-781-2586 or by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Wildcats play the Campbellsville University Tigers of Kentucky at 1 p.m. Saturday at Southwest Baptist University's Plaster Stadium in Bolivar, Mo. Tickets to the game are $3 for Baker students and $5 for others. Tickets can be purchased through Baker's athletic office at 785-594-8316. No passes will be accepted for the game.
The Wildcats finished the season with an 8-2 record and ranked 17th in the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics top-25 poll. The Wildcats last played a bowl game in 1996.
The Tigers finished the season with a 7-3 record and are ranked 15th in the NAIA top-25 poll.
More like this story
- Construction to close CR 1055 on March 23 north of Baldwin City
- Baldwin City council hears updates on quality-of-life projects
- Baldwin City has sister city in South Africa
- Baldwin City purchasing right to provide electrical service to industrial park
- Baldwin City Planning Commission recommends rezoning of old middle school