Kaitlyn Leanne Hulce
KAITLYN LEANNE HULCE
Private graveside services are planned for Kaitlyn Leanne Hulce, Kansas City, infant daughter of John and Dawn Hulce II.
She died Wednesday, November 1, 2000 at Overland Park Regional Medical Center. She was born October 28, 2000 in Overland Park.
Survivors include: her parents, of the home; paternal grandparents, John and Linda Hulce, Overbrook; maternal grandparents, Ronald Allen, San Francisco, Calif. and Christine and Roger Beauchamp, Lansing; paternal great-grandparents, Amanda Hulce, Overbrook and Howard and Ferne McBride, Lenexa; maternal great-grandparents, Francis and Ollie Stadler, Topeka.
Rumsey-Yost Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
More like this story
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Lawrence-Douglas County health department to host measles vaccination clinics
- Marijuana refugee returns to Baldwin City to advocate for limited use of drug