Kaitlyn Leanne Hulce
KAITLYN LEANNE HULCE
Private graveside services are planned for Kaitlyn Leanne Hulce, Kansas City, infant daughter of John and Dawn Hulce II.
She died Wednesday, November 1, 2000 at Overland Park Regional Medical Center. She was born October 28, 2000 in Overland Park.
Survivors include: her parents, of the home; paternal grandparents, John and Linda Hulce, Overbrook; maternal grandparents, Ronald Allen, San Francisco, Calif. and Christine and Roger Beauchamp, Lansing; paternal great-grandparents, Amanda Hulce, Overbrook and Howard and Ferne McBride, Lenexa; maternal great-grandparents, Francis and Ollie Stadler, Topeka.
Rumsey-Yost Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
More like this story
- Baldwin police department warns of counterfeit money
- Baldwin City Council considering citizen survey on CIP needs
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- PAC available for Baldwin City community tornado shelter but users asked to follow rules
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary