Graveside memorial services for Shiela Mather Lisle, 31, Lawrence, were Saturday at Chapel Hill Memorial Gardens, Kansas City, Kan.
Ms. Lisle died Tuesday, May 9, 2000 at Lawrence Memorial Hospital.
She was born July 31, 1968, in Kansas City, Kan.
Ms. Lisle worked at Quality Tow Service.
Survivors include two sons, Zachary Morgan and Levi Kenneth; and two daughters, Login McKensey and Lexi Sue all of the home; her mother and stepfather, Sue Ellen and Gary Spink, Kansas City, Mo.; her father and stepmother, Kenneth and Robin Mather, Baldwin City; two brothers, Robb Mather, Lawrence, and Keith Mather, North Kansas City, Mo.; a sister, Amanda McCann, North Kansas City, Mo.; her paternal grandmother, Mabel Mather, Kansas City, Kan.; and her maternal grandmother, Pearl Gray, Kansas City, Kan.
The family suggests memorials to the Lisle Children Education Fund, sent in care of the Kansas State Bank, 602 Ames St., Baldwin City, 66006.
More like this story
- Baldwin City woman in critical condition after morning U.S. 59 crash
- Eudora seeks county funding for paramedics, ambulance; sheriff requests funds for corrections
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Emergency room at Topeka VA reopens
- Lumberyard Arts Center schedules full slate of classes