BHS graduation set for Saturday
Commencement exercises for Baldwin High School's graduating Class of 2000 are set for 8 p.m. Saturday.
As usual, the graduation ceremony will be in the Baldwin Junior High School gymnasium. Parking and seating will be at a premium, so those planning on attending are encouraged to arrive early.
This year's graduating class numbers around 75. A complete graduating class special edition is included in today's Signal.
More like this story
- Baldwin City, township firefighters battle prop blazes
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Construction to close CR 1055 on March 23 north of Baldwin City
- Lumberyard Arts Center schedules full slate of classes
- Baldwin City to pick 3 council members, 4 board members in Tuesday's election