Hannah Rosenna (Riepe) White
Services for Hannah Rosenna (Riepe) White, 91, St. Joseph, Mo., were Tuesday at the Huffman United Methodist Church. Burial followed in the Savannah Cemetery, Savannah, Mo.
Mrs. White died Friday, March 10, 2000, at a St. Joseph hospital.
She was born Sept. 22, 1908 in Sperry, Iowa. She was a resident of St. Joseph since 1959. She also resided in Whitesville, Mo., and other rural areas of northwest Missouri.
She was an active member of the Huffman United Methodist Church, United Methodist Women, and Chapter FL of PEO. She was a housemother for Zeta Chi Fraternity in Baldwin City and for a women's residence hall at Baker University.
Survivors include two daughters, Alice Lancey of Chillicothe, Mo., and Carol Aldns of St. Joseph, Mo.; a son, Roger White, Baldwin City; two sisters, Lillian Barker, St. Joseph, Mo., and Alberta Jennings of Corning, Calif.; a brother, Gus Riepe, St. Joseph, Mo.; 10 grandchildren, 22 great grandchildren, and two great-great grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial gifts to Huffman United Methodist Church.
More like this story
- Four possible parking lot sites near BJHS/BHS campus reviewed
- Popular downtown venue newest Baldwin City park
- Baldwin board asks for spending cuts to help cover slash in state funding
- Baldwin City Planning Commission recommends rezoning of old middle school
- Baldwin City council hears updates on quality-of-life projects