LaVena Ermine Grimm
A memorial service for LaVena Ermine Grimm, 89, Baldwin City, will be at 10:30 a.m. Friday at Dunsford Chapel, Augusta. Burial will be at Dunlop Cemetery, Rose Hill.
Mrs. Grimm died Saturday, March 4, 2000, at Lawrence Memorial Hospital.
She was born July 29, 1910, in Petersburg, Ind., the daughter of Frank and Josephine (Veeck) Bolman.
She is survived by one son, Donald and his wife Ana and granddaughter, Rosa Maria, all of Wichita; and one daughter, Pam Colson and her husband, Larry, of Baldwin City.
Her husband, Ronald E. Grimm, died in June 1992.
The family suggests memorials to the American Heart Assn., sent in care of the funeral home, 201 E. Fifth, Augusta 67010.
More like this story
- Reno County spending money to keep jail smelling good
- Sheriff's office investigating allegations of missing money from Wakarusa Township fireman's fund
- Severe Weather Awareness Week approaches; Douglas County prepares
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Baldwin district having sale at Vinland school on Saturday