Chinese restaurant to open this week
The Jade Garden Chinese Restaurant, 717 Eighth Street, plans on opening for business Thursday, according to its owner Zheng Zebei, Baldwin.
The restaurant will occupy the building that was formerly the Jerusalem Cafe. Restaurant staff members have been distributing menus downtown while they have been working on the building.
The menu includes a lunch and dinner buffet, as well as specialty dishes. The restaurant will be open seven days a week: from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday-Thursday, from 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday.
Jade Garden's phone number is 594-3308.
More like this story
- Baldwin City Council considering citizen survey on CIP needs
- Baldwin City council hears updates on quality-of-life projects
- Baldwin City Council candidates state views, define themselves at forum
- Baldwin City to work with owners of unsafe electrical meters
- Former Baker president honored for role in bringing university chapel from England