The Baldwin High School Bulldogs blasted Anderson County 62-37 here Tuesday in the first round of sub-state play.
The victory moved BHS into Friday's semi-final match which will be played at Burlington. Game time has yet to be determined.
BHS jumped out to 16-8 first-quarter lead Monday and was up 28-19 at halftime. A 23-11 advantage in the third quarter put the game out of reach.
Ben Cosman and Heath Knight, both 6-foot-4 juniors, had 16 points apiece to lead BHS. Seniors Joe Kivett and Andy Meinen both chipped in with 13 points.
The victory moved the No. 1 seeded Bulldog's record to 13-7.
More like this story
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Face to Face: Linda Everett
- Baldwin City council hears updates on quality-of-life projects
- Christie wins another term, three new members elected to Baldwin City Council
- Baldwin district not looking to take cost-saving measurers making headlines elsewhere in state