Today-April 7: "The 2000 International Orton Cone Box show," 1 to 4 p.m. Sunday through Friday, Holt-Russell Gallery in Parmenter Hall. Closed March12-17 for spring break.
March 2-4: "Defying Gravity," a play by Jane Anderson about the Challenger disaster, 7:30 p.m., Darby-Hope Theatre in Parmenter Hall. Admission is free, although donations will be accepted for the Challenger Center.
March 5: Senior Violin Recital, Summer May, 3:30 p.m., McKibbin Recital Hall in the Owens Musical Arts Building.
March 7: Celtic Rhythms will present the music and dance of Ireland's National Dance Company. This cast of all Irish step dancers, musicians, and a soloist combine a sort of Celtic melancholy with the famous Irish sense of humor in their program 7:30 p.m., Rice Auditorium, Adults: $7, Youth:$5.
March 21: A student in the science, technology and human values course, the capstone course of Baker's general education program, will present his or her paper at a university forum.
March 24: Junior Music Recital, Marci Malon, 7:30 p.m., McKibbin Recital Hall in Owens Musical Arts Building.
March 28: Music Forum, 11 a.m., McKibbin Recital Hall in Owens Musical Arts Building. Student performer is announced the day of the event.
More like this story
- Man found guilty in Douglas State Fishing Lake aggravated robbery
- Baldwin City woman 2nd person charged in alleged attack at Douglas County State Fishing Lake
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- Wellsville man charged for alleged actions in Wednesday Douglas County State Lake incident
- High court to hear Kansas plea to reinstate death sentences