Harold H. Ziesch
Harold H. Ziesch, 75, died June 20, 2000, in San Francisco, Calif. Mr. Ziesch attended Baldwin schools and Kansas University. He served in the U.S. Navy in World War II. He was manager at the Ivy Hotel in San Francisco.
Surviving are one brother, Arthur Ziesch, Baldwin City; two sisters, Ida Hornberger, Baldwin City and Frieda Primm of Olathe.
Inurnment services will be held at a later date.
More like this story
- Baldwin City woman 2nd person charged in alleged attack at Douglas County State Fishing Lake
- Baldwin City Council names Smith interim city administrator
- Baldwin City to work with owners of unsafe electrical meters
- Slow start cost Baldwin in district game against De Soto
- Key Baldwin City Hall staffer taking job as city administrator of Fairbury, Neb