Kolton Taylor Mathia
Kolton Taylor Mathia, Lawrence, infant son of Jason and Tonja (Ellis) Mathia died Wednesday, July 19, 2000, shortly after birth, at Saint Luke's Hospital, Kansas City, Mo.
Survivors include: parents, Jason and Tonja Mathia, Lawrence; maternal grandfather, Kevin Ellis, Shawnee; maternal grandmother, Lisa Sartin, Harrisonville, Mo.. and paternal grandparents, Paul and Sheri Flory, Baldwin City.
Graveside services and interment will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the Pleasant Grove Cemetery south of Lawrence, with Rev. Don Cunningham officiating. Friends may call after 9 a.m. Friday at the Lamb-Roberts-Heise Funeral Home, Baldwin City.
More like this story
- Baldwin City purchasing right to provide electrical service to industrial park
- Baldwin City council hears updates on quality-of-life projects
- Popular downtown venue newest Baldwin City park
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Marijuana refugee returns to Baldwin City to advocate for limited use of drug