Kolton Taylor Mathia
Kolton Taylor Mathia, Lawrence, infant son of Jason and Tonja (Ellis) Mathia died Wednesday, July 19, 2000, shortly after birth, at Saint Luke's Hospital, Kansas City, Mo.
Survivors include: parents, Jason and Tonja Mathia, Lawrence; maternal grandfather, Kevin Ellis, Shawnee; maternal grandmother, Lisa Sartin, Harrisonville, Mo.. and paternal grandparents, Paul and Sheri Flory, Baldwin City.
Graveside services and interment will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the Pleasant Grove Cemetery south of Lawrence, with Rev. Don Cunningham officiating. Friends may call after 9 a.m. Friday at the Lamb-Roberts-Heise Funeral Home, Baldwin City.
More like this story
- Farmers eager for drones, but most can't legally fly them
- RG Fiber now installing optic fiber line in Baldwin City
- Conceptual plan for new public works complex shared with Baldiwn City Council
- Baldwin City water rate study continues as Lawrence looks to hike rates
- Baldwin City Barracuda swim team successfully 'tests the waters'