Paine’s swim team finishes 14th in nation
Brynn Paine's team, the Kansas City Terrafins, placed 14th at the Baquacil Age Group Synchronized Swimming Championships in Oakland, Calif., June 24-July 2.
Brynn is the 15-year-old daughter of Larry Paine, Baldwin city administrator, and his wife, Susan.
"We were pleased," said Larry Paine. "Brynn swam the best routine of the season and that's when you want to do it."
The team was the highest ranking four-person team in the 29-team field. Most teams have eight swimmers.
More like this story
- Baldwin City Planning Commission recommends rezoning of old middle school
- Baldiwn City church makes free meal, fellowshp a monthly mission
- Baldwin City to work with owners of unsafe electrical meters
- Baldwin school board special meeting agenda
- Proposed Baldwin City littering ordinance draws criticism