Paine’s swim team finishes 14th in nation
Brynn Paine's team, the Kansas City Terrafins, placed 14th at the Baquacil Age Group Synchronized Swimming Championships in Oakland, Calif., June 24-July 2.
Brynn is the 15-year-old daughter of Larry Paine, Baldwin city administrator, and his wife, Susan.
"We were pleased," said Larry Paine. "Brynn swam the best routine of the season and that's when you want to do it."
The team was the highest ranking four-person team in the 29-team field. Most teams have eight swimmers.
More like this story
- Former Baker president honored for role in bringing university chapel from England
- Two Baldwin City buildings placed on historic list
- Ex-U.S. representative seeks to expand lobbying firm in Kansas
- Baldwin City's 1st assistant public works director looks forward to diverse workload
- Baldwin City Planning Commission recommends rezoning of old middle school