LILLIAN V. DEAY
Graveside services for Lillian V. Deay, 82, Lawrence, were Friday, at Memorial Park Cemetery, Lawrence. She died July 5, 2000, at Brandon Woods Retirement Center, Lawrence.
Mrs. Deay was born September 3, 1917 in Lawrence, the daughter of Carl and Cora Frances (Clark) Brooks. She married Howard Lee Deay on May 3, 1984, in Johnson County. He died January 12, 1998.
She was a clerk for Kroger Grocery Store in Lawrence for 17 1/2 years.
Mrs. Deay was preceded in death by two brothers, Aaron and Lloyd Brooks. Survivors include a brother, Carl Brooks of Yucca Valley, Calif., and several nieces.
More like this story
- Baldwin High School senior to graduate 2 1/2 years after massive stoke
- Wellsville man accused of attacking, robbing man at Douglas County State Fishing Lake
- Some kidney transplant services to be offered in Wichita
- Dole Institute to exhibit Bob Dole's WWII-era letters
- BHS student among Lawrence Journal-World's academic all-stars