LILLIAN V. DEAY
Graveside services for Lillian V. Deay, 82, Lawrence, were Friday, at Memorial Park Cemetery, Lawrence. She died July 5, 2000, at Brandon Woods Retirement Center, Lawrence.
Mrs. Deay was born September 3, 1917 in Lawrence, the daughter of Carl and Cora Frances (Clark) Brooks. She married Howard Lee Deay on May 3, 1984, in Johnson County. He died January 12, 1998.
She was a clerk for Kroger Grocery Store in Lawrence for 17 1/2 years.
Mrs. Deay was preceded in death by two brothers, Aaron and Lloyd Brooks. Survivors include a brother, Carl Brooks of Yucca Valley, Calif., and several nieces.
More like this story
- Annual Wellness Festival approaching
- Douglas County delegation to travel to San Antonio to look at ways to reduce jail time for mentally ill
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Musings from the Hill, Feb. 19, 2015
- Deadline nears for Baldwin City Chamber of Commerce awards nomininations