LILLIAN V. DEAY
Graveside services for Lillian V. Deay, 82, Lawrence, were Friday, at Memorial Park Cemetery, Lawrence. She died July 5, 2000, at Brandon Woods Retirement Center, Lawrence.
Mrs. Deay was born September 3, 1917 in Lawrence, the daughter of Carl and Cora Frances (Clark) Brooks. She married Howard Lee Deay on May 3, 1984, in Johnson County. He died January 12, 1998.
She was a clerk for Kroger Grocery Store in Lawrence for 17 1/2 years.
Mrs. Deay was preceded in death by two brothers, Aaron and Lloyd Brooks. Survivors include a brother, Carl Brooks of Yucca Valley, Calif., and several nieces.
More like this story
- Musings from the Hill, Feb. 19, 2015
- Deadline nears for Baldwin City Chamber of Commerce awards nomininations
- Baldwin wrestlers tune up for league meet two sweep at Osawatomie
- AT&T aims to match Google broadband in Kansas City
- Marijuana refugee returns to Baldwin City to advocate for limited use of drug