To the Editor:
After 2 years of living in Baldwin and having only Grapevine.net as an internet provider, I am very enthused that Knetconnect.com has come to town.
I switched my service immediately, and have not had any problems at all connecting to the Internet. In fact, my connection speeds now actually go beyond a 26k speed. I have spoken with the Tech Support department at Knetconnect.net, and find them to be very courteous and helpful. Additionally, unlike Grapevine.net, I get an actual person instead of a recording. Grapevine's monopoly and over-priced service ($24.95 a month) to Baldwin are getting a much needed run for their money, and I could not be happier. Kudos to Knetconnect.net for taking a chance on Baldwin and giving us another option when it comes to Internet Service.
More like this story
- Sheriff's office investigating allegations of missing money from Wakarusa Township fireman's fund
- Severe Weather Awareness Week approaches; Douglas County prepares
- Marijuana refugee returns to Baldwin City to advocate for limited use of drug
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- Baldwin school board makes needed budget adjustment for next school year