Ronald D. “Ronnie” Lynch
Graveside services for Ronald D. "Ronnie" Lynch, 64, Baldwin City, were on Tuesday, at the Oakwood Cemetery, Baldwin City.
Mr. Lynch died Thursday, Feb. 10, 2000, near Wellsville.
He was born Sept. 8, 1935 in Sweet Springs, Mo., the son of Gertrude Lynch who preceded him in death.
Mr. Lynch lived in Baldwin City since 1993, moving here from Liberty, Mo., where he had lived since 1984. He had previously lived in DeSoto, Eudora and Galveston, Texas. He graduated from East High School, Kansas City, Mo. in 1953.
Since 1977 he was a farm Operation Foreman. He was currently employed by Elvin Klein Farms of Baldwin City since 1993. Prior to 1977, he spent many years as a chef. He served in the United States Marines Corps during the Korean War.
He married Mary Mandina at Miami, Okla., on Sept. 8, 1972; she survives of Lee's Summit, Mo.
Other survivors include two daughters, Angela Adams and Shelly Lynch, both of Clearview City; and two grandsons, Koty and Ryley Adams, also of Clearview City.
The family suggests memorials to Ronald Lynch Memorial Fund, c/o Dengel & Son Mortuary, 235 S. Hickory, Ottawa, 66067.
More like this story
- Proposed Baldwin City littering ordinance draws criticism
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall
- Baldwin City Council candidate profiles
- Douglas County delegation to travel to San Antonio to look at ways to reduce jail time for mentally ill
- Douglas County to have townhall meeting on jail expansion