Services for Zelma Sidna (Hanson) Hendry, 100, Wichita, will be at 10:30 a.m. today at Old Mission Mortuary, Wichita.
Mrs. Hendry died Sunday, Jan. 30, 2000.
She was a homemaker.
Survivors include four sons, Vyrl Hendry, Augusta; Wyatt Hendry, Baldwin; Norman Hendry, Peck; and Olin Hendry, Wichita; two daughters, Ioma Meyers, Nicoma Park, Okla.; and Nona Deal, Hiawatha, Iowa; a brother, Adrian Hanson, Wellington; a sister, Neva J. Dwyer, Los Angeles; 29 grandchildren; 69 great-grandchildren; and 21 great-great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorials to the Kansas Masonic Home, sent in care of the mortuary, 3424 E. 21st Street N., Wichita 67208-0151.
More like this story
- Christie wins another term, three new members elected to Baldwin City Council
- Online survey finds academic achievement should be Baldwin school district's top priority
- Baker University graduates told they are part of the 'Will Generation'
- Baldwin City to pick 3 council members, 4 board members in Tuesday's election
- Baldwin City Recreational Commission representatives update school board on community center project