Keep an eye out for ‘Six o’clock surprise’
Rumors of a unique, yet surprising event to take place at the "Bulldog Bash" at precisely six o'clock have been confirmed by sources close to the upcoming Sept. 1 event.
Shrouded in mystery, the event has come to be known as the "six o'clock surprise." While details are sketchy, the "surprise" appears to be centered around some type of celebrity appearance.
"Bash" spokesman Rick Weaver, the event's entertainment chairman, has confirmed that there is indeed a "surprise" in store for "Bashers" and he was "totally taken off guard" when given some of the details of the anticipated six o'clock action.
"I don't know much, but it looks like we're going to have a shocker of sorts at six o'clock. I'm not sure why Baldwin was selected as a site for this, but calling this merely a surprise is an understatement. It looks like it is a celebrity appearance of some type it's pretty much unbelievable that this could happen here. We'll just have to see how it turns out. Even though this 'surprise' might be the biggest thing to hit Baldwin in quite some time, we're really more concerned about bigger issues like running out of Polish dogs," said Weaver.
More like this story
- Shooting at Overland Park duplex kills woman, wounds girl
- Wellsville man accused of attacking, robbing man at Douglas County State Fishing Lake
- Driver dies when vehicle hits tree in Lenexa
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Lenexa man suspected of injuring kids, damaging cars