Youth football meeting set for Tuesday
There will be a Baldwin Youth Football informational meeting at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the Baldwin Junior High School gym.
The meeting is designed to answer questions that parents of third, fourth, fifth and sixth graders might have concerning costs, rules, game and practice locations. Last year was the first time Baldwin had a team in the Lawrence Youth Football program and organizers want to provide an even better experience.
There will again be two Baldwin teams one for sixth graders and the other for third, fourth and fifth graders.
"We just want to get parents and kids interested and excited about it," said Mike Berg, one of the organizers of youth football and head football coach at Baldwin High School.
More like this story
- Baker Edition: Students honored for making a difference on campus
- Baker University's first Kauffman Scholar looking to give back
- Baldwin Junior High School recognized with two statewide honors
- BHS student among Lawrence Journal-World's academic all-stars
- Baker University doctoral candidate awarded Fulbright Scholarship