- When: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Where: Baldwin City Wastewater Treatment/Power Plant, Baldwin City
- Cost: Not available
- Age limit: Not available
- Categories: Community
The next scheduled citywide cleanup will be 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 2. The location for materials dropoff will be the city's wastewater treatment/power plant, 1100 Orange St.
Items accepted at the drop site include:
• Limbs of all manageable sizes and yard waste
• Trash and debris not picked up on regular schedule
• Recyclable metals, appliances, plastics and glass
Items not accepted at the drop site:
• Hazardous waste
• Commercial Waste
• Contractor dumping
• Tires (although tires will be accepted for a small fee from 8 a.m. until noon at Baldwin Tires and Service, 109 Highway 56, 785-594-2163)